Friday, June 5, 2009

Track-O-Rama

This week I've tracked almost everything I've eaten, which in some kind of way that I'm sure can be classified as OCD, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Also I'm sticking with mostly plants and meat, with a bit of dairy thrown in for good measure. The exception is breakfast - that meal will continue to be oatmeal until I buy a nonstick pan to make omelettes. (I'm pretty sure both Ken & I are now at high-risk for Alzheimer's given the state of the pan we currently have.)

God knows what's in store for us in Brazil in terms of eating, but apparently there's a lot more fresh fruit, and Ken is already teaching me how to order the chicken & pineapple sandwich (in Portuguese, natch).

Oh, and I made this crazy promise to myself to work out every day in June. So far I'm 4/4, and leaving for the gym as soon as I post this!

1 comment:

Candace said...

This is so inspirational! Go OCD! Woohoo for working out every day!