Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grouchy

I try to do weight watchers the right way, eating high quality real foods throughout the day. Even so, by mid afternoon I'm often tired, crashing, hungry, and grouchy. I was in a terrible mood one day this weekend and I mentioned to Julian that I thought low blood sugar was a factor. He agreed a little too quickly. It turns out that I've been more grouchy than usual for seven months. Does this happen to anyone else? It's a good thing I'm almost to maintenance.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Hm. I've been *extremely* grouchy the last couple of months, too. In fact, my therapist was on vacation for a few weeks and Ken asked me when he was coming back. Heh. Could it be low blood-sugar? I totally eat more in the morning... maybe I need to eat fewer points at breakfast.

Candace said...

My mood is definitely affected by being hungry, especially when I'm eating low-carb. Also, 20 points a day is like 1000 calories which is not much.

I guess the guys have to accept the grouchiness as the price they have to pay to be with such hot body women. If Julian reads this he might go get me some ice cream.