Friday, March 6, 2009

B Weigh In: 144.0

I should be mad about this but I'm not. a 1lb gain is nothing after spending 3 days at Disney World (aka "it's next to impossible to eat healthy here so hell, I'll have french fries for breakfast World") I'm just happy not to have gained.

I am however having some issues with the gym lately. My motivation to work out is all but gone. I have never had any luck incorporating exercise into my weight loss plans. Even though I know that scientifically exercise *should* mean I can eat more food and still lose weight I never see it working out that way. The treadmill is constantly claiming that I've worked off 250 calories but my body seems unwilling to recognize this exchange. I don't doubt that working out will make me healthier but I suspect it will never make me skinny. For that I need to eat less french fries and sometimes that feels super depressing.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Congratulations on holding steady at Disney World!

I'm totally with you on the gym front. Two years ago I tried to follow "Body for Life" except I was a vegetarian so I didn't follow the meal plans. I was killing myself working out as hard as I could 6 days/week and at the end of three months I was the exact same weight I started at. I could stay the same weight sitting on the couch.