Tuesday, April 13, 2010

G's Weigh-in: 78kg

I hyperventilated a little when I saw that number yesterday. Then I did the conversion to pounds and I hyperventilated a little more.

I'm going to use this blog a lot in the next few weeks as I suspect there are many upcoming situations, both celebratory and stressful, during and after which I will want to eat. I'm glad we're in this together (which is not to say I'm glad everyone wants to lose bunch of weight. Body acceptance, blah blah blah. You know what I mean).

PS: Despite the abundance of cheap and delicious Malbec in these parts, I'm on the wagon for now. As Sparkly D observed almost 2 years ago, "one glass of wine and my hands become calorie shovels." Word.

1 comment:

Candace said...

It's all good. Like you said, we just bring our attention back to it. Like meditation.