Saturday, June 7, 2008

mid weekend view

Ok so mid weekend there is good news and bad news.  Containment really.

Exercise - none but walking.  When I can't be motivated to do anything else I'll still want to walk.  Climbing tomorrow at 4 pm though.

Eating - Ummm reasonable.  Shared some Fresh sweet potato fries yesterday and ate some corn bread today but these are minor transgressions among generally good eating (fruit, salad, healthy brunch etc.)  This is the kind of weekend where I stay the same but don't lose anything.  And THAT is exactly what DOESN'T get me to the 140s!

Drinking - Skipping a party tonight.  Not sure if this is a good or bad thing but I don't want to drink (road to ruin as discussed - one glass of wine and my hands become calorie shovels) and be tired for climbing tomorrow.

All things considered though, a bad weekend this is not.  (A bad weekend = last weekend = hot tamales, cherry blasters, score brownie, cool whip, peanut butter square, pringles... for real.)

Hope your weekend is going well too! :)

xo

d

No comments: