Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Update

I pretty much managed to break even this weekend. I drank too much and then ate too much (like D, drunkenness turns my hands into calorie shovels). My saving grace was hitting a pilates class yesterday and yoga class tonight - the room tonight wasn't air conditioned and I'm pretty sure I sweated out a couple of pounds.

However, I was very inspired by my weekend guest who recently lost 24lbs doing a combination of WW and tons of exercise. She looks *completely* amazing. She said that she has to avoid stuff she doesn't know the points values of because if she starts eating it she just stops counting. Word, sister.

I'm fading fast tonight, probably due to the heat. There's a thunderstorm starting up so I'm going to drink some lemon water and enjoy. Thanks for keeping me honest and motivated! xox

PS: I weighed-in Friday at 160. Sad times. I'm blaming PMS and I'm going to get that number down so I can post it less shamefully in a post title. :-)

PPS: I didn't run AT ALL this weekend, which means I'm now 3 miles behind in my long runs. Yikes.

No comments: