Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yay Swiss Chalet

I've been reflecting on the bringing lunch (or meals - since they can also be dinner) to work thought Gilly. I think you are right. Eating out healthy (in my case grilled chicken and greens, greek salads, burritos etc.) is just not the same as bringing a healthy lunch. It seems to be the key to actual weight loss.

What I need to do:
1) Grocery shop for healthy f&vs plus chicken or turkey for my lunches.
2) Start the freakin' running! Only climbing actually happened this weekend. (Funny story - I got dropped quite a long way by my belayer! Worst fear realized and it really wasn't so bad! She freaked more than I did!)
3) Start counting points - It has been ages since I actually truly kept track. Like written in a journal. Like find the freakin' slider. Like "I can't have that snack because I already maxed my points for the day." Like "OMG a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast is 15 points! I won't have it!" Like "I banked points yesterday so I could eat this angel food cake today".
4) JOIN and go on Thursday. This is my punishment for lack of personal motivation. If I can get back on track I don't need to renew.

This is sad.

I'm excited you are visiting! Send me the details please. I want to partay with you Friday (TO or the Loo?) possibly meet up Saturday in the Loo as the Y-man will be coming to town and then Sunday he and I can cheer you in your race!

Yay Swiss Chalet!

No comments: