Friday, February 13, 2009

B's Weigh In: 142.2 -- I'll take it.

Down one pound, good news, right? Yeah, it would be if my scale wasn't a huge dick. Here's what happened:

I wake up this morning 15mins before my alarm goes off and think "well, I might as well weigh myself." I'm even a little happy about it because I know I was super good all week. So I get completed naked and step on the scale (least my underwear be the 2 oz of weight that push me into the danger zone) and the scale blinks and says "146.3." I step off, begin reviewing everything I ate all week and wondering if it's actually possible that the oil I rub on my dry legs has been absorbing into my skin an creating a layer of lavender scented fat. I'm so baffled that I decide to step back on the scale where after a little more blinking it announces "142.2! hahahah wasn't that hilarious when I acted like you gained 3 pounds? I am the comedy master!" I stood still for a full 30 seconds to make sure the scale was sure this time and then decided to step away and accept 142.2 as gospel.

Time for a new scale?

1 comment:

Candace said...

Losing a pound is awesome, especially after such a big loss last week!