Friday, February 20, 2009

G's Weigh-in: 155.6

Don't even talk to me about it.

I did learn something, though, which is that it's pretty much all about how you eat. Sure the exercise is important, for "health" and stuff, but just to give you a sampling of my week: On Monday I worked out (TT), Tuesday I did a yoga class at lunch, ran home from work (4.something miles), THEN did a 45-minute spinning class, Wednesday I did a regular TT workout, and Thursday at lunch I did a spinning class.

I ate badly last weekend (more on weekends later, seeing as we're kicking one off!) but I definitely didn't go overboard during the week.

Mainly I'm blaming stress hormones.

1 comment:

Candace said...

You're exercising that much and paying attention to what you eat while you prepare to move to freaking South America. Give yourself some credit, you rock!