Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Deflated



I was always, happily, a B cup. Then I got pregnant and holy crap! I bought C cup nursing bras and had to exchange them all for D cups. I figured once I stopped nursing they would just deflate. Apparently if you gain enough weight that doesn't happen. Until four years later when you finally lose the weight. I took my measurements earlier this year to buy a swimsuit online and discovered I'm now an A cup. Things are not what they were. Things are not where they were, either. It's enough to make me go eat some funnel cake.

I seriously need new bras. We'll be taking a trip to Chicago in a few weeks and I've decided I'm going to Nordstrom's to take this advice.

Update: The staff at Nordstrom's was awesome, as advertised. Apparently like just about everyone I was wearing a band size that was too big (I was wearing 38 or 36 when it should have been 34 or 32). Since the cup size is relative to the band size that went back up to a C.

No comments: