Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ugh.

I guess it had to happen - I've been pretty serious about following WW and Turbulence Training for four weeks now, and today I was frustrated with all of it. First, I forgot to bring my veggie burger for lunch, so I ate some of the catered lunch. Just a little, and I estimated POINTS and all that, but I still ended up higher for lunch than I usually do.

I went to Ikea after work and as I passed the cafeteria and the grocery area on the way out I was pissed off that I couldn't stop for Swedish Meatballs or a cinnamon roll or even a lousy frozen yogurt.

I ended up 6 POINTS over for the day (and no, I didn't have any weekly POINTS left because, yeah, Saturday's baby shower included a lot of wine and ice cream and conveniently forgetting to count things like pistachios and Pringles). And I didn't work out today because it just didn't fit into my schedule, although I'm considering hitting the gym now for at least a 30 minute run just to even things out a little.

The rest of the week doesn't look much better. Friday I'll be at a work BBQ, and in Oregon on the weekend for a wedding. I'll pack healthy snacks and and eat vegetables and all that, but sometimes I just wish I didn't have such a propensity for weight gain and I didn't have to *think* so much about it. You know?

No comments: