Friday, August 1, 2008

Arm Envy

So I didn't click the link to discover my Happy Weight. I think it was because I anticipated complications measuring my wrist given my unwillingness to get off the couch on this balmy Friday evening on the right side of the long weekend.

On goals - hmmmm.

WW Goal:
I set my WW goal at 153. This way I can get under there for 6 weeks and become a Lifer. I never bothered with Liferhood in the past but for some reason it sounds good to me now - Going, but not paying. Yes.

140s Goal:
I can't remember getting as low as 145 so this is probably the right place to start. It is right around my theoretical 10% goal for WW and if I did measure my wrist I'm sure it would be my Happy Weight, give or take a pound. This would put me around Size 8 as well. I like 8. It is out of the double digits. Similar to G, 6 just seems unreal for now.

Squishyness Goal:
Because I used to be over 200 lbs, I seem to have a squishyness problem. I climb at the gym and have pretty good upper body strength, yet there is still some flab and (ewww!) excess skin. I also have this on my tummy and the top part of my butt / lower part of my back. It seems like while exercising more lately is causing me to get smaller (I can feel it in my clothes too!) it is accentuating the squishyness. I think my skin can't keep up. So somehow (over time) my goal is for the squishyness to go away. I think it can but it just happens gradually.

I am about ready (for real!) to quit my job. This could bode very well for the 140s and squishyness goals. AND for my participation on the blog!!!

xo

d

No comments: