Thursday, July 31, 2008

140s Peeps Rock!

Sorry for the silence 140s peeps. I don't feel as much pressure now that Candace is picking up the slack (and then some).

So a quick update: Even though I haven't been writing, I've been doing well!

WW: Attending and loving the meetings. I have this lively Scottish woman who says a lot of things I already know but still enjoy hearing. I strangely love watching people get stickers and ribbons too.

Climbing: Very into it! Climbing indoors 3+ times a week and outdoors at Rattlesnake Point whenever possible. Very scary and good for me!

Eating Good Stuff: Yoav is grilling up chicken with any veg he can find - we're talking zucchini, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, peppers, mushrooms... with some indulgence in sweet potatoes now and again! Yum!

Running: At least 4 times a week in the morning... still doing a modified 'Couch to 5K'. I can now run for 20 mins straight outside. This is big progress! I need to talk to you G about running now that I'm getting into the swing...

Other Stuff: Work - crap. Y-Man - good :) Vacation to Israel coming up Aug 7-20th... Should be able to sweat out some fatbody!

xoxo Love you! WAY TO GO on your impressive progress! We are truly headed to the 140s... (except for those already there!)

d

No comments: