Monday, July 7, 2008

HBJ2 in Full Effect!

Today is Day 3 of fastidiously counting WW points and I just discovered the ultimate hotbody snackquation:


I also started Turbulence Training (check out their site; it's awesome). Candace recommended it and she has ultra hotbody these days, so I'm going to give it a shot. After all, who couldn't use a little ultra hotbody? The workout took just under an hour with the 20 minute cardio interval. It's 3x/week, which I'll work into my running schedule.

P.S. Creating that graphic distracted me for a good 30 minutes of prime snacking time. Yay for the 140s blog!

1 comment:

Candace said...

You (and your special friend) both look awesome already. Plus, you can run fracking marathons. I'll be curious to hear what you think of the turbulence training workouts.