Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For The Record

I weighed-in (at home) on Friday: 157.6. Not bad.

I have to say, counting points with someone else is much more fun vs. alone (even though he gets more points to count, hmpf). This morning we had a delicious breakfast (varying quantities of eggs, toast, and avocado - 5 pts for me, 8 for him) and felt all virtuous about it. And I'd already gone to the gym for my TT workout! TT is awesome, btw. It takes me 45 minutes at the gym and I swear I can see results after only a week and a half.

Training is also going well - I ran 10 miles on Saturday (and did not count a single point that day, points which would have included 2 Nanaimo Bars, a slice of Amanda's famous strawberry-rhubarb pie WITH ICE CREAM, and blueberry crisp). I figure I get a pass on days I run over 10 miles.

No comments: