Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Weight

In my internetting this week, I stumbled across Self magazine's Happy Weight calculator. I measured my wrist (6.25") and plugged in some numbers and came up with 144.3, which sounds exactly right! So that's my current goal. Handily that's also my WW 10% goal, so I can reevaluate once I get there.

I told Candace last week that I'm happy to be a size 10 but come to think of it, size 8 would be pretty sweet too. I'm pretty sure size 6 isn't going to happen in this decade.

What are your weight or size goals?

I've also been thinking about buying clothes. It's too soon yet - my current wardrobe just fits *better* right now, it isn't too big. But I'm planning to splurge on a pair of Richie jeans once I get to 144.

In other news, I'm PMSing and just ate a bowl of ice cream for dinner (measured, of course, and tracked, and it didn't put my over my POINTS for today). I'm not expecting grand things at my weigh-in tomorrow but whatever.

PS: HBJ has been a resounding success! Tomorrow's my last day of the beginner series of Turbulence Training, and I've received several compliments on the current state of my arms (not quite hot yet but getting there). Go team 140s!

No comments: